This application note describes how to add a custom secondary USB bootloader to a LPC1700 series microcontroller.
Rev 3, 20130207
• Modified code: IAP clock parameter is changed to SystemFrequency/1000. This is required to ensure correct flash program and erase time.
Rev 2, 20100921
• Updated on how the USB Bootloader executes the user application.
• Updated bootloader and user application location figure.
• Added the CRP define statement for the “Asm” target options.
• Removed the CRP binary/hex comparison section.
This app note describe about Code Read Prootection in LPC1700. Code Read Protection is a mechanism that allows users to enable different levels of security in the system so they can protect both their software code and hardware
This document describes how to create a USB composite device on NXP Cortex-M0 LPC11Uxx. The composite device may include two or three different (or same) interfaces among HID, MSC, CDC and DFU which are some of the most commonly used USB device classes.