ARMwizard has been updated to version 3.0
I'm very excited about this new version, I have added several new models that many of you have been asking.
I have also added the pinout images of the new models for quick reference (showMCU button).
If you are using the LPC11xx or LPC12xx then you have to wait a little longer, they will be added soon.
Please note that according to the NXP user manual the reserved bits 7:6 of IOCON have a reset value of 0 for the I2C pins (P0.4 and P0.5) in LPC1311/13/42/43 (this is also the case in the 11xx manual but not the 1315 or 11Uxx).
Bit7 is responsible for setting the analog/digital mode of the pin even when reserved and this is why the value of bit7 is 1 in every other pin of the mcu so it doesn't make sense to make an exception and have a value of 0 in a digital I2C pin.
I have asked the NXP support and they replied that the value is 0 as the manual says but I still doubt the answer and I believe it was based on the user manual without further thought.
After a discussion in the LPC2000 forum I have concluded that the values mentioned in the user manual are wrong so note than in the application I set the value of b7:6 to 1.
If you have an LPC1311/13/42/43 and after testing you think that the value I use is wrong please email me.
What is new in v3.0
• Fixed: In LPC177x/8x bit7 value in the IOCON register of pins P0.7, P0.8, P0,9 should be 1 and not 0
• Added: Group GPIO and EDGE/LEVEL PIN GPIO for LPC13xx, LPC11xx
• Added profiles for LPC11Uxx_(33p) LPC11U12/14/24/34/35
• Added profiles for LPC11Uxx_(48p_QFP) LPC11U12/13/14/23/24/34/35/36/37
• Added profiles for LPC11Uxx_(48p_BGA) LPC11U14/24/35
• Added profiles for LPC11Uxx_(64p) LPC11U24/35/36/37
• Added profiles for LPC1311/13/42/43 33pin, 48pin
• Added profiles for LPC1315/16/17/45/46/47 33pin, 48pin, 64pin
• Added profiles for LPC1776/78/86/88 144pin, 180pin