Embedded Artists' LPC1343 QuickStart Board lets you get up-and-running quickly with NXP's Cortex-M3 LPC1343 microcontroller. The small sized board, only 21 x 40 mm, offers many features that ease your learning curve and speed up your program development.
|Processor||NXP's Cortex-M3 LPC1343 microcontroller in 33-pin HVQFN package.|
|Program Flash||32 KB|
|Data Memory||8 KB|
|Clock Crystals||12.000 MHz crystal for maximum execution speed and standard serial bit rates, including USB requirements. The LPC1343 runs at frequencies up to 72 MHz.|
|Interfaces / Connectors||• All LPC1343 I/O pins are available on edge expansion connectors, in DIL-30 structure suitable for bread board prototyping (dual 15 pos, 100 mil/2.54 mm pitch rows, 700 mil/17.78 mm apart).
• On-board USB Device interface, with mini-B USB connector and proper ESD protection.
|Dimensions||21 x 40 mm|
|Power||Flexible powering, with on-board 150mA 3.3V voltage regulator (can be powered from USB connector or an external +5V supply).|
|Connectors||• All LPC1343 I/O pins are available on connectors.
• mini-B USB connector.
• SWD/JTAG connector (0 mil/1.27 mm pitch, standard SWD/JTAG connector).
|Other||• 32 Kbit I2C E2PROM for storing non-volatile parameters.
• Onboard reset generation and reset push-button.
• Push-button for enabling Bootloader mode of the LPC1343.
• LED on pin PIO0_7.
• 2 pcs 1x15 pinlists included, but not soldered.