I am designing a board that uses LPC4330FET100.
I have been looking through the user manual and the data sheet
and am having some trouble finding guidelines for practical
board design information like:
* selection of decoupling caps,
* information on how to choose the clock source
Do I have to use a crystal or is a standard oscillator chip ok?
Are there any requirements on the clock inputs to insure correct operation of the HS USB interface?
* What pins have to be connected to guarantee that a given interface will work as advertized.
* Are there any specific requirements on the design of my DC power supplies?
* A general checklist of things that need to be done for schematic and layout
Does anybody know where such information can be found?
It might be ok if I could find a document along these lines for a related part family.
Maybe it exists for something like LPC1850?
I do a lot of FPGA design, and this type of checklist / guideline document is readily available.
It seems like something should exist for this family of microcontrollers - just to give the designer information he needs to know in order to do the board design.