LPCOpen Platform for NXP LPC Microcontrollers
The LPCOpen platform provides software support for multiple NXP devices and is constantly being developed and improved. The LPCOpen platform is download in multiple parts. However, you only need the LPCOpen paltform code to get the core drivers and examples.
The following are the main and optional components on the LPCOpen platform:
- LPCOpen platform code - this is the core driver code, software packages, and examples for the supported devices and boards
- Optional LPCOpen platform documentation - this is the documentation for the platform code. This is released separately to keep the platform code download size smaller. You can also view the latest version of the LPCOpen documentation here. The online documentation will always be matched to the latest platform code version available on this page.
- Optional LPCOpen 3rd party software - these are packages that are not included as part of the LPCOpen platform code release due to size, licensing, or other considerations. This software needs to be downloaded and unzipped into the LPCOpen platform code tree to use the examples that support this 3rd party software. Examples include Segger emWin or Micrium uCos-III.
The LPCOpen platform features:
- ARM CMSIS DSP Library
- Support for the emWin graphics library and the SWIM graphics library
- LWIP source code and examples
- LPCUSBLib - an open-source USB device and host stack
- Support for Real-time operating systems (RTOS)
- The LPC Core Library - common drivers and boards files for support devices and boards
- Examples & Projects - peripheral examples, USB examples, networking examples, graphics example, dual-core examples, and more!
- Support or the LPC8xx, LPC11xx, LPC13xx, LPC17xx, LPC40xx, LPC18xx, and LPC43xx devices!
- Quickstart guides
- LPCOpen processor, board, and toolchain support
- LPCOpen project page
- Versioning, change, and history page (including links to older releases)
- LPCOpen upcoming releases
- Online documentation for the current release