Optional InterNiche Protocol Modules for NicheLite for LH ARM
InterNiche’s optional protocol modules have been developed from the ground up to address the needs of low cost embedded systems. The result is a modular solution that is functionally comprehensive, requiring minimal system and memory requirements, and is tuned for both portability and performance.
Available from NXP:
InterNiche Technologies and NXP have collaborated to provide an OEM version of InterNiche’s NicheLite™ for LH ARM-based processors. NicheLite for LH ARM provides the functionality of NicheLite and is RFC compliant.
• Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) supporting InterNiche's lightweight API, and a Zero-Copy option
• Internet Protocol (IPv4), without fragmentation and reassembly
• User Datagram Protocol (UDP)
• Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
• Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)
• Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Client
• Name Service (DNS) Client
• Bootstrap Protocol (BOOTP)
• Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), client and server
• NicheFile™ VFS
• Single Ethernet interface
• No "GPL Contamination"