LPCWare.com is a website for NXP LPC devices that is maintained and supported by software engineers, hardware designers, system developers, application developers, and a myriad of other roles that use and work with LPC devices. LPCWare.com is partially maintained by the engineers that develop, test, and write software for the NXP LPC devices.
The website provides a repository of resources for all NXP LPC devices. Resources such as design tips, FAQs, software files, application notes, schematics, documentation, and lots of other information can be found here. In addition to official NXP and partner resources, resources from individual users are available.
The goals of LPCWare.com are simple.
- Provide a community site for NXP LPC devices that is sponsored by NXP Semiconductors
- Provide a central repository for NXP LPC device resources such as software, documentation, etc.
- Provide a central location for users to share their own software, experiences, and knowledge with other users
- Provide an alternative channel for communicating with NXP developers, designers, and support staff
- Provide an alternative channel for NXP engineers and designers to share information
- Provide a resource for 3rd party developers to post information and offer services