NXP Semiconductors provides a free Board Support Package (BSP) for the LPC32xx series of microcontrollers running the WinCE 6.0 operating system. This BSP has been targeted to the Phytec 3250 and Future Design 3250 boards which feature the NXP LPC3250 MCU. The BSP supports most for the LPC3250's peripherals as well as some of the board-specific interfaces. This BSP is intended to be used as a reference for developing WinCE 6.0 platform images on an LPC32x0-based design.
This board support package is maintained by NXP Semiconductors and is periodically updated with issue fixes or new features.
The free WinCE 6.0 BSP from NXP Semiconductors supports the following features:
- Free for use with NXP LPC32xx microcontrollers
- Support for the Phytec LPC3250-based development board with the QVGA display
- Support for the Future Designs LPC3250-based development board with QVGA and VGA displays
- Eboot support includes support for SD/MMC, ethernet, and NAND flash download capability
- KITL debug support through ethernet
- USB host and device support
- SD card controller support with DMA (Phytec board only)
- Display and backlight support
- SLC flash controller support (flash media driver)
- I2C (x2) support
- Synchronous Serial Port (SSP) (x2) support
- Key scanner support
- Ethernet MAC and PHY support
- Touch controller support
- I2S audio output support
- Support for the built-in RTC
- Application profiler support
Documentation for the WinCE 6.0 BSP is included in the BSP download.
The WinCE 6.0 BSP is free to NXP customers for unlimited use with the NXP LPC32xx series of microcontrollers only. By downloading or using the WinCE 6.0 BSP, you agree to use it solely with these NXP microcontrollers.
For customer applications requiring enhanced features or additional support, Adeneo also provides a WinCE 6.0 BSP for the LPC318x and LPC3250 microcontrollers.
Pre-configured WinCE projects and demo images for the Future Designs and Phytec boards can be downloaded here:
- WinCE Demo Images and Project for the Future Designs Board
- WinCE Demo Images and Project for the Phytec Board
This software is provided AS-IS by NXP Semiconductors. NXP Semiconductors does not support or warrant the software contained herein for any purpose other than for informational use.
WinCE 6.0 Resources