nxpUSBlib is a full featured, open-source USB library designed to run on all USB capable LPC microcontrollers from NXP. It is offered free of charge to all NXP customers.
The library includes support for:
- USB 2.0
- Host, device, and dual role modes
- Low, full and high speed transfer rates
- Control, bulk, interrupt, and isochronous transfer types
- Simultaneous dual host controllers
The library has the following limitations:
- Can drive only one device controller at a time
- Host mode supports only one device
- No hub support
The nxpUSBlib software package is now obsoleted by the new LPCOpen Platform which can be found here.
USB ROM Driver User Manual