To install Marketplace Client (or any other standard plugin provided in the Eclipse Kepler release), follow these instructions.
- Select the menu item Help->Install New Software
- From the 'Work with' dropdown, select the Eclipse Kepler update site (http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler/).
- Note that there may now be a delay while the list of available software is downloaded from the Eclipse website.
- In the 'type filter text' box, enter marketplace (or the name of any other plugin you wish to install)
- There may be a delay will the list is filtered for your selection
- In the list check the item(s) you wish to install and then press Next
- LPCXpresso will now check for any dependencies to ensure the plugin can be installed. If there are any problems, they will be displayed here. If there are no problems, press Next
- Follow the on-screen instructions to continue installing the plugin(s). You will be required to accept the displayed license agreement(s)
- After installing the plugin, you will be prompted to restart LPCXpresso. Once restarted, your new plugins will be available.