- The 'Status Bar', at the bottom of the LPCXpresso IDE, has a useful set of hot links looking something like the image below:
- Hover over the project name to reveal the full system path to your project or workspace.
- Click on the project name or workspace name and a file browser window will open.
- Control-click on the project name or workspace name and a command prompt (Terminal, Console) window will open.
- Click on the Processor/Microcontroller Vendor name, and a browser window will open at their site.
- Click on the Processor/Microcontroller Part Number, and a browser window will open at a page describing the part.
- Control-click on the Processor/Microcontroller Part Number, and the MCU Settings dialog in Project Properties will open.
Note : You can also open a command prompt or a file browser window from the Utilities entry of the Project Explorer view's context sensitive, right-click, menu.