NOTICE:  LPCWare.com is moving to nxp.com.  The LPCware.com Forums are now read-only. Forum content has been migrated to community.nxp.com. LPCware.com user accounts could not be migrated due to security restrictions.  We encourage you to create a user account on nxp.com to use the new community forums and access NXP microcontroller content. We greatly appreciate your contributions to the LPC community and look forward to seeing you at our new web location.

Porting a project from the LPC1114 to the LPC1227

No replies
newpipe

Hi!
I created a few projects for the LPCXpresso LPC1114 and they work fine.
Because of the small flash I decided to adapt the projects for use with the LPC1227. First I thought it would not be a big deal to port the projects. But now it seems to get more complicated I thought before...

In the sample projects for the LPC1114 I had drivers for i2c, gpio and a debug_printf function. But in the 1227 smaples I'm missing the whole driver code. How is it organized here? How much work would it be to port the code?

What I also detected is, that the example project UART_small_printf does not work for me. I get no output at the console window in the eclipse.

Thanks,
newpipe

Your rating: None
feedback