NOTICE: This website will be shut down in the near future. Product content has moved to nxp.com. Forum content and FAQs have been moved to community.nxp.com. We encourage you to create a user account on nxp.com to use the new community forums and access NXP microcontroller content. We greatly appreciate your contributions and look forward to seeing you at our new web location.

Safety Library/Class B Library for LPC1343 Micro-controller?

No replies
xpress_embedo

Hello! Everyone.

In one of project, which is based on LPC1343 micro-controller, we require to implement safety functionality.
Such as RAM Test, ROM Test, Stack Test, CPU Test and other Safety/ Class B Related Test.

Is there any such library available for this micro-controller, which is certified by UL/VDE and i can directly use it in my code.

Such Libraries are available for PIC Series of controller and Microchip has certified these libraries.
Similarly Freescale has done the same thing, but i am not able to find such for LPC1343 micro-controller.

I found this link
http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/kinetis-cortex-m-mcus/e-series-5v-robust-m0-plus/iec-60730-safety-standard-for-household-appliances:APIEC60730
but this for Freescale series of micro's

Please suggest.
Thanks in advance.

Your rating: None Average: 5 (1 vote)
feedback